Last updated on August 26, 2021
To further assure a safe, healing healthcare environment for everyone, Parrish Medical Center is again implementing a temporary no-visitor policy effective Fri., Dec. 4 at 5 p.m. and until further notice.
This is necessary due to the spike in COVID-19 cases in Brevard County.
Visitors will not be allowed inside the hospital except in certain situations, such as:
- Scheduled Outpatient Appointment or Scheduled Elective Procedure*
- *Persons requiring assistance during a scheduled appointment may be allowed one partner in care.
- Hospice/End of Life
- Pediatric Care (parent only)
- Maternity/Labor and Delivery (one visitor)*
- * Spouse/partner is limited to visitation from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. and will be required to stay in the room with mom/baby until the conclusion of their visit.
- Emergency Department (no visitors)*
- *No visitors except in cases of Hospice/End of Life or Pediatric Care (parent only)
- All approved visitors will undergo a pre-screening, including temperature check. Masks/face coverings are required at all times while on premises.
- Video visitation (mobile device required) with patients is available by contacting PMC’s Patient Experience team at 321-268-6685.